Fourth grade used the program "Acorn" to create their own versions of "The Scream," by Edvard Munch!
Acorn is a simplified (and somewhat glitchy) version of Photoshop. It is great to use with older elementary students because it is so close to Photoshop.
Learning Goals: I can...
- Create a file in Acorn that is US Letter sized
- Use Google Drive to download "The Scream" from a shared folder
- Use Preview to open "The Scream" and to pick colors from the original artwork "The Scream"
- Use Acorn tools and modify size and opacity: Paint brush, bucket, smudge, eraser, eyedropper
- Use Photo Booth to take a picture and insert it into Acorn
- Use layers and change visibility
- Convert Acorn file to JPEG
- Drop JPEG into a shared google folder to submit it.